Sunday, May 12, 2019

It's a jungle out there!

Happy Sunday!

I love plants! Not the bugs and the critters and the snake that comes along, when you're in a jungle, yikes! But just the plants! So you can wake me up to go to a garden center anytime! 
My favorite plants are orchids. While most people seem to find it hard to keep orchids alive, they seem to like it at my place, cause I don't often need to throw away an orchid. And they bloom also more than once! Yeay!
So while I was inspired by my plants, I wanted to create some jungle cards. 
I've used the MFT stamps pockets to create a large shaker card. Both the boy and the girl card.


Here's a close-up at both cards:

And the inside for both cards (it's a Dutch sentiment, meaning Congratulations):

To make this card, I've used:
*Bazzill Basics Cardstock: white and kraft
*MFT stamps: A2 rectangle die + matching pouches
*Pretty Pink Posh: green and pink confetti
*other: green and pink beads, Pergaglue, Dutch sentiment 'gefeliciteerd', Copic paper, Copic sketch markers, black ink, acrylic block

Thanks for stopping by!
You know you can always look back at our inspirations social media channels:
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
Enjoy!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: