Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Thanks!

Happy Tuesday HH Followers!
Today I'm showing you the adorable "Flower Bouquet" stamp from High Hopes using it two different ways for completely different looks. What a perfect stamp that you can use for so many occasions! 
On this version, I coloured the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and added some Stickles to the flower centres for some added bling. I'm using paper from the Simple Stories "Spring Farmhouse" 6x8 collection. I die cut the word "thanks" 3x and glued them together for a bit of added dimension.

Copics Used:
R11, R20, R21, R22
Y23, Y26, N7
BG11, BG32, BG34
My other version using the "Flower Bouquet" has a few more steps to it. First I stamped a flower background (don't know the name of the stamp it's an older one from my stash) and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. Then using the pink orange pearl colour, watercolored the background. I stamped the image onto black cardstock and heat embossed it with black embossing powder. Now all I had to do was watercolor it in using the Kuretake Gansai Tambi Pearl Colors set. I like the look of the pearl colors on the black base.
Here you can see the gold embossed and watercolored background a bit better. The "Thanks" sentiment for this card was cut out with some double sided foam tape and gold paper for the dimension effect. A few Rose gold Sequins finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

No comments: