Sunday, May 5, 2019

Birthday flowers

Happy Sunday!

Today I've got a cute Pig Party Birthday Flowers card!
I like the way he's holding the flowers like a bouquet! Can you imagine him standing there wishing Mrs. Pig a happy birthday??
I've used the round die and the grass dies to create a scene card. The background is made with Echo Park dessinpapers. Just added a few flowers in the corner too.


To make this card, I've used:
*High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Pig Party and Happy Birthday block sentiment
*Bazzill Basics cardstock: white, red, blue and green
*Echo Park dessinpaper
*Uniquely Creative round die and grass border die
*Wild Orchid Flowers
*other: Pergaglue, foam tape, My Favorite Things black ink, Copic Paper
*Copics used:

Thanks for stopping by!
Off to make some more cute High Hopes cards!! Have a great weekend!

No comments: