Friday, January 1, 2021

Craft Store Road Trip

  I am holidays this week and have had some extra time in my craft room. There has been numerous times when I thought - oh I need that, I will just hop in my truck and run to the craft store. Then I remember I can't because we are in lockdown. 

So, I created a card using "Off To The Craft Store" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps (HH) instead. I like to go pick up my order from HH when I can so this stamp is perfect to celebrate that! I look forward to the day when I can hop in my truck and go to pick up an HH order or go to the craft store. It would be great to be able to do that in a convertible with a personalized licence plate!  


I coloured this fun stamp with Copic markers and then hand fussy cut her leaving a thin white edge. I set her aside and using dies created her own personalized licence plate. I think if I owned High Hopes this might be my licence plate! lol. 
Plaid and speckled patterned paper from Lawn Fawn and a stitched edge die helped my create my background. Some glitter enamel dots finish off my card.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Off To The Craft Store - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Rainbow Perfectly Plaid, Spiffy Speckles - Lawn Fawn


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, glitter enamel dots, licence plate die - Quickutz, lettering die - Quickutz, heart die - Stampin' Up


 Copic Markers:

Car - N5 N6 N10 V15 V17 V09 E30 E31 E43

Skin - E00 D21 E11 

Hair - E34 E35 E29

Bumpers  - C1 C2 C4 C5

Shirt  - Y11 Y08

Mouse and Flute - C1 C3

Trumpet - Y13 Y08 Y26




Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: