Thursday, January 28, 2021

Dive Right In

  I have quite a few nephews and young men/boys in my life so I can never have enough masculine themed birthday cards in my stash. 

Most of them are outdoorsy and like to swim so "Diver Dan and Sea Floor Background" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps are perfect for an under water scene card!


I started by stamping the sea floor background followed by Diver Dan and coloured them with Copic markers. I cut them to the size I wanted and set them aside. Next I found some paper from Doodlebug that has a wavy, watery feel to it. I stamped and cut my Dive Right In sentiment to size and masked the Happy Birthday out of the Swinging Birthday sentiment stamp. 
After cutting a piece of card stock to size to go behind the coloured image, I used an mini anchor and star fish to create a border. Some enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Diver DanSea Floor Background - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Dive Right InSwinging Birthday - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Sunkissed - Doodlebug


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, anchor and star fish die - Memory Box, enamel dots


 Copic Markers:


Skin - E00 E21 E11 E04

Hair - E23 E25 E27 E29

Seaweed - YG01 YG03 YG17 G28

Water - B00

Coral - Y38 YR16 YR18 R24 R27 R37 R59 Y11 Y15 Y17

Flippers, Watch - Y11 Y15 Y17 

Rocks, Scuba Tank, Face Mask - C1 C2 C3 C5 

Shell - E30 E31 E34 E43 

Wetsuit - BG05 BG07 BG09



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: