Thursday, January 7, 2021

I Heart U

  Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I am adding to my Valentine stash with "I Heart U Monkey" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 

He is perfect for Valentine's but I think he would be fun to use to send to a good friend or even for a birthday! 


After stamping and colouring this cutie with Copic markers I hand fussy cut him and ran a black marker around the edge to get any white I had missed. He is added to patterned paper from Bo Bunny and Echo Park - I love the floating white hearts on the paper behind him. I added a heart flower border and some floating hearts around him. Some ribbon and glitter enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: I Heart U Monkey - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Petal Lane - Bo Bunny, Dots and Stripes - Echo Park 


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, glitter enamel dots, heart flower border - YNS, ribbon, heart die - YNS


 Copic Markers:

Monkey - E23 E25 E27 E29 E30 E31 E43 C1 C2

Letters - RV00 RV02 RV13




Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: