Thursday, January 21, 2021

Miss You Gnome

  I miss being able to have a spontaneous road trip where I just hop in my truck and head to a friends house for coffee and a chat. I have been mailing out more cards than I normally do through this time because I want to not only keep in touch with my friends and family, but I am also hoping to share a smile too!

"Sweetheart Gnome" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps is perfect for a thinking of you, love you, miss you or birthday card. Now I just have to decide who needs a hug and smile in a card and get this in the mail!


I stamped this cutie with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and added the Miss You sentiment from the Mini Sentiment Set #1. I coloured her with Copic markers,  hand fussy cut her and ran a black marker around the edge to get any white I had missed. Patterned paper from a couple of old Bo Bunny collections was cut to fit my A2 size card base. All of the paper edges are inked with antique linen distress ink to make them stand out. 
Next I cut some vines and a pleated lace circle using matching cardstock and added them to my design. Some tiny glittery flowers, ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Sweetheart Gnome - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Mini Sentiment Set #1 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Stay Awhile, Only You - Bo Bunny 


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, ribbon - Offray, pleated circle die - Gina Marie Designs, circle die - Kat Scrappiness, flowers - Poppies and Paperie, vine die - Whimsy Stamps, enamel dots, Antique Linen Distress ink


 Copic Markers:


Skin - E00 E21 E11 E04

Hair - E34 E35 E29 

Clothing - R81 R83 R85 R59

Sign, Shoes, Hearts - E30 E31 E43 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: