Monday, January 4, 2021

No Bones Doggy

Howdy - 

Now that we are moving onward into January the next holiday, that is my favorite, is the card making focus! Love Valentines day! Hubby and I were married on Valentines Day... and it happens to be Hubby's Birthday. :0) 

 

So as you can tell its an important holiday around here. And I ADORE the High Hopes Stamps images that have the old fashioned feel of sentiment made with the image. Just reminds me so much of those sweet little elementary school valentines! Makes me want to decorate a shoe box so I have somewhere to receive my own! 

This is No Bones Doggy -  I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then cut out with a pretty shaped Nestie. I found a scrap piece of Paper Studio red dotted paper that all though from a Christmas collection had a perfect Valentine feel to it as well. I sewed the pattern paper to brown kraft card stock and then matted the image on the same kraft card stock. Then a few enamel dots for embellishment. 

Fun image that makes a great "insert heart here" card! 

Copic colors used

 

Hope you enjoyed my card this week. Me... makes my heart happy and now I think I need to run and color another Valentine image!!! 

Thanks so much! 



No comments: