Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Pizza!

Hello!
Today's card is another Valentine card to add to my stash! I've always loved "Luigi" from High Hopes Stamps and now it's my turn to create with this cutie! When you pair Luigi with the "Pizza My Heart" sentiment, it's just perfect for Valentine's Day!
I stamped Luigi onto some Copic friendly paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then using my Copic markers, I coloured in Luigi. I used my Brother Cut N Scan to cut Luigi out and made a matching red layer behind him. The papers are form the My Minds Eye "Filled With Love" (an oldie) 6x6 collection. Some die cute hearts behind the image, fit the Valentine/Love theme.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95, R20
Outfit: W00, W0, W1, Copic 0
Hair: C3, C5, 
Boots: C7, C8, C9
Oven Mitts: R46, R39
Pizza: E30, 31, 33/ E07, E09/ YR21, YR31

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!


 

No comments: