Now that school has started, the next special day will be Halloween. Hopefully, if all goes well, the children will be able to go Trick or Treating this year. For today's card, I used the cute and adorable Boo Family in a Frame, both stamps are from High Hopes Stamps.
After stamping the image onto XPress It Blending Cardstock, I then coloured the image with Copic Markers. It was then cut out around the border, and mounted on to some black cardstock. Some twine and enamel dots finished off this CAS card.
- Stamps: Boo Family in Frame - P125, Simple Halloween - F235 both from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP: Spooky Special - Polkadoodles
- Copic Markers:
- C00 Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, N6 - Neutral Gray No. 6
- YG07 - Acid Green, YG06 - Yellowish Green, YG05 - Salad
- BV0000 - Pale thistle, BV000 - Irridescent Mauve,BV00 - Mauve Shadow
- YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow
- Y06 - Yellow, Y08 - Acid Yellow
- E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige, E30 - Bisque
- BV23 Grayish Lavendar, BG0000 - Snow Green
- Miscellaneous: Twine and Enamel Dots
Come for a visit at High Hopes Stamps and check out the variety of stamps that High Hopes Stamps has to offer for all occassions. If you are in need of some inspiration, pop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instragram to see the daily posts by the HH Divas.