Monday, September 6, 2021

Wintery Owl

Howdy - MichelleO here today - There is a new release coming from High Hopes Stamps! A 'SNEAK PEAK' of our Christmas Cheer Release shown today -  for the release tomorrow !!! 

So I have the honor of showing off one more image and it is a cutie! 

This is Wintery Owl - 



Such a sweet little owl - but with one snazzy scarf and hat! I colored with my Copics and then high lighted with Nuvo White for the snow on the branch and Nuvo Sparkle on the hat and scarf cuz they just had to have some bling! For a sentiment I used High Hopes Stamps "Warm Winter Wishes" - a great sentiments for so many cards during the season. 

Found some Graphic 45 Christmas papers and then sewed down layers with a strong zig zag stitch on my sewing machine. Then to "wrap" it up I found a gingham ribbon and tied around with a bow. 

These are the Copic colors I used - 



Now you must visit the High Hopes Stamps Web Store and see all the fun! And make sure to pop back tomorrow for the  Christmas Cheer Release!! 




No comments: