For the next few days, High Hopes Stamps will be having 'SNEAK PEAKS' of our Christmas Cheer Release. Yes, one stamp to be released per day with the Full Release debuting on Tuesday, September the 7th. Oh what fun the HH Divas are going to have.
After stamping the image on XPress It Blending Cardstock and coloured it with Copic Markers, I used a Nested Scappolled Rectangle to cut it out with. Besides being CAS, this card is an A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/"), which is smaller than what I usually make. Some Nuvo Glitter Drops were added to the trim on the hat, and Nuvo Glitter Accents added to the ground for snow. Enamel dots and a flower finished off the card.
- Stamps: Winter Moose - SDG002 - Sneak Peak Christmas Cheer Release, Small Christmas Script - F051; both from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Winter Whimsy - Gina K. Designs
- Copic Markers:
- E39 - Leather, E37 - Sepia, E35 - Chamois
- R00 - Pinkish Vanilla
- N5 - Neutral Gray No. 5, No. N4 - Neutral Gray No. N4, N0 - Neutral Gray No. N00
- G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
- Nuvo Glitter Accent: Fresh Snowfall
- Die: Nested Scallopped Rectangles - Gina Marie Designs
- Enamel Dots: Holly Jolly - YNS
- Miscellaneous: Flower
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,