Monday, August 7, 2023

Annie's Bushel

Howdy - MichelleO here today and it is time to start up those Fall cards! Common cooler Weather! Back to School and Halloween are all coming soon. For my card I pulled out Annie's Bushel - love the fall feel of this sweet image!  

 I found some papers from Graphic 45 in my stash - love the colors and went with them for this image's coloring with my Copics. (colors below) All the layers are sewn down with a Fiskar's border punch, tiny red brads as embellishments. Great Country feel - 

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "If friends were apples" Makes a great sentiment to send a smile to a friend !

Copic colors used -


I've colored this image in softer colors before and loved it. But I am thinking these bold dark colors are fun too! That is the great thing about this hobby... one image can be used so many ways! 

Have you seen the High Hopes Stamps web site lately? There is so much to fall in love with and have fun coloring! Click HERE to get there quick! 

Thanks so much! 



No comments: