Monday, August 21, 2023

Little Nutty Buddy

Howdy - MichelleO here today -

 What a fun Fall image! This is from High Hopes Stamps "Little Nutty Buddy", So fun! 

 

Colored with my Copics (colors below) - Then I went looking for Pattern papers, normally I do that first, but I got to coloring and then realized I needed papers. Digging deep in my stash I found some fall Prima Marketing papers. Wasn't sure about going with the green, but then I think it worked and wasn't too much brown. So all the layers are sewn down with straight and zig zag stitches. 

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Bold Happy Harvest"  - fun for the image and any card. I added some brown enamel dots for added fun. 

Copic colors used -


Loving coloring the fall cards. Hoping that the weather starts to follow soon!! Pop over to the High Hopes Stamps web store HERE


 

No comments: