Friday, August 4, 2023

Who doesn't love happy mail?

 Happy Friday HH fans!!

I'm popping in today to share a Christmas card using Happy Mail.  Who doesn't love something other than a bill in the mail...count me in on that!

I have this cutie coloured for a while now & decided it was time to use it.  I can't count how many Christmas cards I still have to make this year.

For many years my daughter had hedgehogs...in fact we had 2, Kovu & Kaylee.  They both lived for almost 6 years & we miss them so much.  They had very different personalities.  Kovu was very warm and sweet, Kaylee a little more feisty.  They both loved to have their baths though.

Copic Colours
Feet & Nose - W8, W6, W4
Snow & Shading - BG000, BG0000
Cheek & Mouth - R01
Mailbox, Ribbon & Candy Cane - BG07, BG05, BG02
Green - G09, G05, G03
Red - R59, R39, R37
Letters - E53, E51, E50
Mailbox Post - E27, E25, E23
Hedgehog Skin - E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hedgehog - YR27, YR24, E35, E33, E31


Misc Supplies - Organza Ribbon, Altnew Enamel Dots, MFT Stitched Circles, Polkadoodles Gnome for the Holidays paper, Echo Park Winter Park paper

Thanks for popping by...happy stampin'!

No comments: