Monday, August 14, 2023

Ryan & Ainsley

Howdy- MichelleO here today :0)

Common On Fall!! Ready for those cooler temps and pretty fall colors and flowers. So this week for High Hopes Stamps I colored up some fall with a cute little image "Ryan & Ainsley"  

Adore these two sweet little mice. And love that the image can be colored for fall or for spring. Loving the fall right now. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then decided to dig in my stash of older papers to find scraps of these Graphic 45 papers. I sewed all the layers down and then the image is given a little vintage look with some Ranger Tea Dye ink around the edges and black Copic around the edges for a faux mat look. The Sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Happy Fall Y'all!" I love the font on this one. 

Then to add even more fall I added some mulberry sunflowers with Martha Stewart Leaves punches and button centers. Sunflowers are just so happy aren't they? 

Copic colors used -

There is so many fabulous Fall images to have fun with at High Hopes Stamps - click HERE to jump to the store fast! 

Thanks so much



1 comment:

التاج المثالى said...
This comment has been removed by the author.