Thursday, August 10, 2023

With Love

 Fall is just around the corner and the High Hopes design team will be celebrating all things fall this month. Fall is my favourite time of year. I love the cooler temperatures, the cozy sweaters and the colours. I'm not a huge apple lover but there is something about the first apple pie or apple crunch made with the fresh apples of the season that warms my insides. It is this first fresh apple pie of fall, usually enjoyed at Thanksgiving that inspired this weeks card featuring "Apple Pie Anyone" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 





After stamping on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured this adorable stamp with Copic markers and cut it out using a circle die. I cut the bottom off the circle and cut a card stock piece to put behind it. I wanted a soft, home, Grandma's kitchen feel to my card so patterned paper from Honey Bee and Echo Park were perfect for the card. I cut the lace paper into two strips and put the stamped image on top, stamped the sentiment and added it across the corner. A bow, enamel dots and Doodlebug Sprinkles finish off my card.


Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Apple Pie Anyone (SS024)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Baked With Love (FLL028)
Patterned Paper - New Day - Echo Park, Summer Stems - Honey Bee Stamps


Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, circle die, enamel dots, ribbon, Doodlebug Sprinkles

Copic Markers
Feet/Ears - E01 E93 E95
Body - C1 C2 C4 C5 R21
Pie Plate - YG61 YG63 YG67 
Leaves - YG01 YG03 YG17
Apples - R14 R24 R27 R59
Pie Crust - E30 E31 E43
    Stems - E34 E35 E29
Apple Cores - E50 E51 E55


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: