Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Stirrin' some brew!!

 Happy August HH fans!

I'm going to get this month started with one of my favourite things to colour.....a Halloween card.  I absolutely love the colours for Halloween & this year I have several friends & co-workers to give cards to.  So I will be blogging a few images this month using Halloween images.  Let's go....!!

This adorable image is called Witchy Poo Stirrin' Brew and I paired her with a simple but sweet Happy Halloween sentiment.

I did some shading around the image & the Happy Halloween sentiment with my C1, C0 & C00 Copics.  I just thought the stark white of the cardstock didn't really fit the idea I had in my head.

I stamped this cutie in Memento Tuxedo Black on Copic friendly cardstock, in this case I used Hammermill.  In fact I use Tuxedo Black for all my images that will be coloured with Copic markers.

The sentiment I cut out using Stitched Circle dies from MFT & punched a 1/4" whole to make it a little tag.  I added some bling with Stickles, Sparkly Enamel dots & some misc. purple satin ribbon.  The patterned paper is an older Bo Bunny pad called Fright Delight.

Copic Colours
Straw - Y35, Y17, Y15
Brew Pot & Shoes - C10, C8, C6
Black Hat & Pumpkin Face - T10, T8, T6
Bubbles - C2
Blue - B18, B16, B14
Green - YG09, YG07, YG05
Purple - V09, V06, V05
Twine on Straw - E43
Wooden Spoon - E44, E43, E41
Yellow - Y08, Y06, Y04
Orange - YR27, YR18, YR16, YR15
Grass - G46, G43, G40
Pumpkin Leaves - G85, G82

Stamps

Thanks for visiting today....happy stampin'!

No comments: