Thursday, August 31, 2023

Boo Family Halloween

 Today I am sharing a fun card that is Halloween themed but in some non-traditional Halloween colours. I'm not sure what this card style is called but it is a fun fold and the stamped image slides up or down the card and is removed to reveal the inside. The "Boo Family In Frame" and the "Boo-tiful Day" sentiment fit perfectly on to the "slider". 



I stamped the Boo family on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured it with Copic markers and hand fussy cut it. I set it aside and created my card base. The link to the video I followed is broken but I will re link it if it becomes available. After creating the card base I used patterned paper from an old We R Memory Keepers pad and cut the papers to fit. 
To create the inside, I added a piece of white card stock to the patterned paper and added a fun row of houses, a spooky tree, a spider web and the Happy Halloween sentiment. I glued the stamped image and Boo-tiful Day sentiment to the "slider" for the front of the card. All paper is edged with black soot Distress ink and enamel dots finish off my card.

Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Boo Family In Frame (P125)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Boo-tiful Day (E233), Happy Halloween Script (F232)
Patterned Paper - Fall - Echo Park, stash 


Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, tree die - Gina Marie Designs, spider web and houses dies - Your Next Stamp, Black Soot Distress ink, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Frame - E34 E35 E29
Sky/Nose - N4 N5 N8 N10
Ties  - BG72 BG75 BG79 B99
Tongue - R20
Shading - N0 N1 N2 Blender
Stars - Y11 Y15 Y18
    

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: