Wednesday, October 16, 2019

A Merry Christmas Gnome!

Thank you for joining me today as I share another creation from our new release called Christmas Gnome.

As I said in my previous post a lot of my Christmas cards this year will be CAS (Clean & Simple) using Kraft cardstock as my base.  My friend just got back from the Netherlands and she brought me quite an assortment of patterned paper...oh la la!  On today's card I'm using a new Gnome paper from Polka Doodles....oh gosh I just love it!


I paired today's card with the new Fun Merry Christmas sentiment.  I had fun playing with some different colours for this image.  I can't say that I have really done much of pairing BG's together with YG's....so it was interesting, but in the real the combo looks pretty cool or at least I think it does lol.

Copic Colors
Yellow Greens - YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93
Blue Greens - BG49, BG13, BG11
Beard - W5, W2, W0
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E04 & R01
Red - R37, R46, R24

I hope today's post brightened your crafty spirit!

Hugs,
Siggyloranew

No comments: