Thursday, October 24, 2019

You made the nice list!!

I'm feeling the chilly breeze of Winter in the air today...it's rainy & windy.  Why does Summer & Fall go by so fast?

Today I'm sharing this adorable image called Santa's List with the new sentiment Nice List.

I broke free from my Kraft base today and switched it up to red lol.  I added some Stardust Stickles for a nice glittery effect with some pretty organza ribbon & enamel dots, my go to embellishments.  I kept the colors darker for this card so I can use it for a gentleman I have in mind, even though it has a bow I'm sure he won't mind.


Copic combos

Red - R59, R39, R37
Black - T9, T7, T5
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E04
Letter - YR0000, YR21, YR20
Grey - C0, C1, C00 with the 0 blender

Hoping today's card makes for a brighter crafty day!

Hugs,

No comments: