Sunday, October 13, 2019

Candy Cane Penguin!

Hello there!
Happy to be sharing another Christmas Card using this cute and fun image from Highhopesstamps.com 

Today I'm using "Candy Cane Penguin" 
 I colored the image with alcohol markers and I die cut it with a new rectangle die I bought during the weekend. The paper pad is a 12X12 called Christmas Plaids. I embellish him using white gelly pen, stickles and glossy accent. To finished tie a bow with natural twine and add a black/white plaids button.

Image is colored with Copics;
penguin body C1 C3 C5 C7 C9
penguin beak YR09
scarf/socks YG11 YG13
skates/candy cane/Santa's hat R24 R29 R39

Here is the inside!
To finish the inside I used this adorable sentiment called "Candy Cane Wishes"
 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: