Saturday, October 12, 2019

Greetings from the North Pole!

Hi Everyone!!

It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada & it's raining and quite chilly.  What better way to get a chilly wet weekend going than sit in your craft room and make a card before you head out the door for work.  Yep that's just what I did this morning!

This adorable image is called North Pole Reindeer from our new release at High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  I paired this cutie with the new sentiment North Pole Greetings of course lol.  This CAS card is kind of the style I will be going with for all my cards this holiday season.  I want to get as many cards done as I can this year....you know how life always gets in the way of our crafting time.  In the coming weeks you will notice that I have the Kraft colour on the brain for this years holiday season.  I have so many images coloured up and ready to make cards for this year & they all seem to fit the Kraft colour.  So stay tuned...there will be more to come....I promise lol!


I coloured this cutie with Copics….my go to for all things coloured!

Reindeer - E47, E44, E43, E42, E41, R02 & R01
Reindeer nose - C9, C7, C5
Pole - R59, R39, R37, C6, C4, C2
Sign - C4, C2, C0
Snow - B000, B0000
Scarf - BG49, BG45, BG18, BG15, BG13

There is SO much more to see from the High Hopes Design Team over on the HH Blog HERE
Thanks so much for popping by to check out today's post!
Have a super awesome crafty kinda' weekend!!

Hugs,
Lora

No comments: