Sunday, October 6, 2019

Petunia And Audrey From High Hopes Stamps

Hi there, crafty friends!
So I wanted to share this cute Autumn card I did for Highhopesstamps.com Also don't forget HHS just release their New Christmas Release! 

For my Shaker card, I used this adorable image from Highhopesstamps.com called "Soo-eet Petunia And Audrey" To do this card I coloured my image with alcohol markers and fussy cut it, leaving a small white border. I used dies from my stash to created the window. The paper are from Lawn Fawn, from previous releases. Pop my window with foam adhesive and add sequins from PPP.   
Image is colored with Copics;
skin E42 E43
hair E23 E25 E29
overall/hair bow B91 B93 B95
shirt YR02 YR04
shoes E31 E33 E37
pig C1 C3 C5 C7

Here is a close up!
Once my card was put together I used a white gelly pen to doodle and die cut a tiny bow. For more inspiration, check out the design team. Hope you have enjoy my card today. 

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: