Monday, October 21, 2019

Round Snowman Ornament

Howdy - MichelleO here - Decorating a Christmas Card with a fun "Round Snowman Ornament" from High Hopes Stamps. 


I colored the ornament with my Copics (colors below) and then needed a "tree" to hang it on. I punched out a bunch of leaves from Martha Stewart and layered them up to create a branch. I found a small old piece of wire and bent it over the "limb". I layered it on a scrap piece of Graphic 45 paper and then used the High Hopes Stamps "Warm Winter Wishes" on a banner across the bottom. Now the ornament needed more sparkle... so I used some Viva Decor on the top and bottom and POP! some real bling on this ornament!!

Copic colors used -


A fun image to create a great Christmas Card. For LOTS and LOTS of great images to make your holiday cards visit the High Hopes Stamps web site HERE


No comments: