Thursday, October 24, 2019

Special Friends

This trio of penguins are having some fun trying to get the perfect group selfie. They make me giggle especially the one in the middle with his hat over his eyes......that would be me with my friends! 
I have what I call my peeps or my posse - a couple dear, amazing friends who I can 100% be myself with and who always have my back. 
This stamp and sentiment remind me of them and the fun we have when we are together .... and the schenanigans too! 



After stamping this fun trio of friends I coloured them with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut them leaving a thin white edge. I added some Stickles to the hat and some clear sparkle pen to the ear muffs and dots on the scarf. A fun photo frame die was perfect for my selfie theme and I added some fun winter branch dies and a bow for fun. I stamped the sentiment and mounted it on matching card stock. Some matching enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Penguin Friends - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Warmth and Joy - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Recollections

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, white gel pen, Twinkle Stickles, clear Spectrum Sparkle Pen, festive greens die - Tim Holtz, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT1 CT4 B02 BG5 BG7 BG10 
Copics: V09 V15 V17 BG11 BG15 BG49


The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: