Thursday, October 31, 2019

Milton's Pine

Milton has found the perfect Christmas tree! He is quite proud of himself and looking so manly in his plaid shirt and blue jeans. He sure has picked a beautiful winter day to search for the perfect tree! 



I have a secret crush on Milton - he is just so cute! After stamping and colouring him with alcohol markers I hand fussy cut him and ran a black marker around the edges to get any white I had missed. I thought some buffalo plaid paper was perfect for this outdoor themed winter stamp. I found a blue wintery paper for my sky and added some snow drifts and pine trees to create my scene. Some matching twine and a few enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Milton's Fresh Pine - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Merry Christmoose - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Christmas Market, My Favourite Christmas - Echo Park

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, Crystal Stickles, snow drifts - MFT, snowflake die - Memory Box, tree die - Memory Box, gumdrops - YNS, twine 

Spectrum Noir Markers: CR7 CR11 DR7 TB8 BT9 TB9 RB1 RB2 RB3 EB3 EB6 EB5 IG1 IG3 IG5 CG4 DG3 JG6 
Copics: E31 E34 E37 B00 B02 B04 

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: