Sunday, October 13, 2019

Happy Holiday Quick Card


Happy Sunday!

Today, I'm stamping with the sweets! Gingerbread, of course! This image is Happy Holidays Quick Card. I colored it up for the front of my card, then stamped out a second of the cute gingerbread man for some accent (two cookies are always better than one!).

In making my card, I took inspiration from the gingerbread. The lace was meant to mimic the icing on the cookie and the gems reminded me of gum drops!



On the inside, of the card I’ve used the verse sentiment All That is Dear.


 Check out our daily inspiration here on the High Hopes blog. We've got great ideas to kick start all your wonderful projects! You can also find us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.

Have a perfectly lovely Sunday and we'll see you again next week with more great inspiration from the talented team at High Hopes Stamps.


No comments: