Sunday, September 20, 2020

Country Harvest

Good morning High Hopes Stamps friends, 
 I have a Fall slimline card to share today!

I started with a slimline card base that measures 4'' wide by 8" tall. I stamped "Country Harvest"  and coloured with alcohol markers, then I fussy cut it. I add glossy accent to a few of the apples. I also used a white gel pen to add details. After my images were dry I pop "Country Harvest" with foam tape. Used dies from my stash to created my background. The paper is Spiced Pumpkin from Craft Smart. To finish the front of my card I added some white glitter stickers and generously adhesive gold sequins.

Here is the inside!
For the inside I stamped this adorable sentiment "Bold Have A Blessed Season" over white cardstock and die cut it with a stackable circle die. Used the same pattern paper from the front. To finish my slimline card I adhesive more sequins. This was a fun card to created, hope you have enjoy it.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

 

No comments: