Monday, September 14, 2020

Hay Ride

 Howdy - MichelleO here today, we had a little teaser of cooler weather here in Texas last week. I got all inspired to pull out the Fall colors and images!! This High Hopes Stamps image "Hay Ride" is just too much fun to color!

I just adore these country farm images from High Hopes Stamps... Can't you just see how much fun that chicken is having on this hay ride? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and shaded with a few pencils. For my papers I found some My Minds Eye printed kraft papers that just were too yummy with a Fall card. The layers are sewn down with both straight and zig zag stitches. I love how the image pops on the soft printed papers. For the sentiment I found High Hopes Stamps "Welcome Fall". LOVE this "sign" sentiment. If I thought it would work I would hang out a sign to welcome the cooler weather to stay! 

Copic colors used - 


You just must pop over to High Hopes Stamps and see all the fun! I first fell in love with the country farm images at High Hopes Stamps, but honestly there is something for everyone, every need! 

See the website HERE 

Thank you - 



No comments: