Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Happy Birthday!

Hello!
I am obsessed with Gnomes and this cutie is flying by with a Birthday Wish! Meet the adorable "Balloon Gnome" from High Hopes Stamps! This cutie is one of four new Gnomes that are in the New Summer 2020 Release.
I love this cloud paper from the Honey Bee "Spring Lullaby" 6x6 collection. It made my background quick and easy. I didn't have to ink blend clouds...yippeee! The idea for the design was to try to make it look like "Balloon Gnome" was floating up from the bottom and off the page. Not sure if I nailed it or not, but he's adorable either way! The sentiment is also from High Hopes and is called "Dot Simple Happy Birthday". I cut it in 2 for a different take on the sentiment. A bit of glitter pen to the balloons added a fun element.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95
Beard: C1, C3, C5
Outfit: B41, B45, B39
Balloon: V09, RV66, RV69

Head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!


 

No comments: