Friday, September 4, 2020

Santa....I Tried!

Welcome Everyone;

September is here and the HH Divas have an array of Fall, Halloween and Christmas cards as our daily inspiration here.

Poor Goliath, he has had a a bit of a tricky time of trying to explain to Santa, that his well intention plans of being good and helpful to him have gone a tad astray.  I have no doubt that Goliath Christmas Mouse (High Hopes Stamps) will get it all sorted out eventually.

As I had coloured Goliath with a gray and a warm gray I wasn't sure which one I should use, so I used both to create two CAS cards.  A start to my Christmas collection of cards.  I used different dies and twine also.





Supplies used:

  • Stamps:  Goliath Christmas Mouse, Santa...I Tried!
  • Paper:  XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - A Cozy Christams (Echo Park)
  • Copic Markers:
    • Mouse 1: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1
    • Mouse 2: W3 - Warm Gray No. 3, W2 - Warm Gray No. 2, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0
    • Other:  R0000 - Pink Beryl, R000 - Cherry White, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, T0 - Toner Gray No. 0
  • Dies:  Peakaboo Square & Pleated Circles both from Gina Marie Designs
  • Enamel Dots:  A Cozy Christmas (Echo Park)
  • Nuvo Glitter Accents:  Fresh Snowfall
Check out the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps.  If you need some inspiration, stop by the High Hopes Stamps Blog to see what the the HH Divas have been up to.  We post daily and would love it if you stop by and visit us.  You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,

Hugs;

No comments: