Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Happy Halloween!

Happy September 1st!
Wow the summer sure went fast and now it's time to start thinking of Fall and Halloween cards! I'm excited to be using this "Boo Family In Frame" from High Hopes Stamps for my first Halloween card of the season! The faces on these Ghosts are just too adorable to be spooky!
 I started my card by stamping the image onto Copic friendly paper and coloured the image with my Copic Markers. Using the larger die from the YNS "Stitched Polaroid Frame", I cut out the image. I also cut another frame using some purple cardstock and added the "Happy Halloween" sentiment with embossing ink and Black embossing powder. I am using papers for the Brutus Monroe "Happy Haunting" 6x6 collection. I popped the purple frame up with foam tape and inset the square "Boo Family" for a bit of added dimension. It's hard to tell in the picture but the stars and bows on the ghosts all have Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Pen added to them. A gooey drip border, web, sider and bats scattered about finish off my card today!
Copics Used:
Ghosts:C00, C1, C2, YR04, R01, R22
Bows: V05, V06, V09
Stars: Y18, YR04
Sky: YG00, YG01, YG03
Frame: T4, T5, T7

I had so much fun making this card and am so happy you stopped by today! As always, I hope you'll head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page too!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: