Thursday, September 10, 2020

Glorious Day

 I am adding to my Christmas card stash with my second Christmas card for 2020 featuring Father Time and Baby New Year and the Glorious Day sentiment. I have to be honest, it is actually my third Christmas card for the year - the second one is a secret so I will have to share it later <wink>. 




After stamping and colouring the stamp with alcohol markers I cut it out using a rectangle die and set it aside. It is hard to see in the photo but I coloured the clock edge with a silver pen for a touch of bling. 
I combined patterned paper from two different Echo Park pads to create my base and layers. The image, sentiment and paper layers are double matted with off white and burgundy cardstock. I added a fun wreath and holly from Gina Marie Designs and added a few dots to the stamped image. My card is finished off with some off white enamel dots.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Father Time and Baby New Year - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Glorious Day - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: My Favourite Winter and Wise Men Still Seek Him - Echo Park


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, wreath and holly die - Gina Marie Designs, enamel dots, silver gel pen


 Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers:


Skin - E00 E21 E11 

Robe - R56 R59 V09 

Beard - C0 C1 C2

Sickle - E41 E42 E43 C5 C4 C2 

Clock - C0 C1 C2 silver gel pen

                                                               

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: