Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Merry Christmas!

Hello!
I'm popping in today with a Christmas card using the adorable "Gavin The Givin' Dragon" from High Hopes Stamps! I decided to use Gavin for a Christmas card but he's be perfect for a Birthday card too!
After I stamped "Gavin" onto Copic friendly paper, I coloured him in using my Copic Sketch Markers. Next I cut him out using a Memory Box Stitched Scallop Circle die. I decided to use papers from the Echo  Park "A Cozy Christmas" 6x6 collection. I added a Snowflake Border in the green cardstock for a subtle look and added sequins with a red gem centers. It's hard to see in the picture but there is glitter pen on the bows. The sentiment is also from High Hopes and is called "Scripty Merry Christmas". A bit of twine and a die cut snowflake finish off my card. 
Copics Used:
Dragon: G46, 29, 24, 21/ W3, W6
Presents: R37, R59, R89/ E41, E42, E43/ YG91, YG93
Bows: R37, R59/ YG63, YG67

I hope you'll head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!



 

No comments: