Saturday, April 3, 2021

Have A Blessed Easter!

 Today, I'm sharing an Easter card using Three Pane Easter - M043 by High Hopes Rubber Stamps for the main image and Blessed Easter Greetings - G151 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps) for the sentiment. Happy Easter to family, friends and everyone!


To make my card this week, I started with Craft Smart Card Paper pre-made to 5.5" x 4.25". I stamped the images and sentiment using MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black ink onto Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card. Using my Brother Scan and Cut, I cut out each of the images. My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Die Layers and my Cuttlebug were used to die cut the sentiment and Craft Sparkling Stickers - Purple (02-3068629) paper.

The main images were coloured in with Copic Markers. The background papers were all from Your Next Stamp - Happy Spring (6"x6") paper pad. I cut each section at 4" x 1.5" and then inked around all of the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Wilted Violet. The sentiment was inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Fossilized Amber.

To assemble the card, using glue, I attached the 3 background papers onto the base card. Crafts ribbon was attached using double-sided tape. The images, sentiment and sentiment background were attached to the background papers using 3M VHB - 2 sided tape. Lastly, to finish off the card, I cut 3 Easter eggs out of some watercolour paper that I had used various Cosmic Shimmer colours on previously. I inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Wilted Violet and glued them directly to the background paper.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Three Pane Easter - M043 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Sentiment:  Blessed Easter Greetings - G151 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Wilted Violet, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Fossilized Amber

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, Craft Smart - Cards and Envelopes, Your Next Stamp - Happy Spring (6"x6") 

Die Cuts: My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Die Layers - MCT-D274

Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, Cuttlebug, 3M VHB - 2 sided tape, Cosmic Shimmer, Brother Scan and Cut

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Bunny: E35, E34, E33, E31, E30, R30, R24, R20, Eyes (Sakura Glaze - Black)

Chick: Y17, Y08, Y04, YR18, YR16, YR12, Eyes (Sakura Glaze - Black)

Lamb: BV20, C3, C1, C00, Eyes (Sakura Glaze - Black)

Backgrounds for images: Y17, Y08, Y04, V17, V15, V12

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments: