Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Let's Ride!!

It’s Wednesday, and this week, I made a masculine card using Skateboarder Gabriel - TT521 by High Hopes Rubber Stamps for the main image and Let's Ride - FR006 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps) for the sentiment. It's always fun to see skateboarders at our local park doing their awesome tricks and showing off their amazing skills. Unfortunately, I have never had the co-ordination to stay on one. LOL! How about you?



To make my card this week, I used The Paper Studio - Primary Simply Solids (4.25" x 5.5") paper for the base. I cut Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card to the same size as the base and stamped the image and sentiment using my MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black ink. I coloured in the image with Copic markers and created my own background. I wanted it to look like Gabriel was on his way down the ramp. Once the image was coloured, I took a little bit off of each side, so that when I glued it to the base, the base card would create a slim frame around the image.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Skateboarder Gabriel - TT521 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Sentiment: Let's Ride - FR006 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, The Paper Studio - Primary Simply Solids (4.25" x 5.5")

Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, Tombow - Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Skin: E21, E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, Eyes (Sakura Glaze - Black, Gelly Roll Sakura #5 Pen)

Hair: E47, E44, E43

T-Shirt: BG07, BG05, BG02

Jeans: B26, B23, B21

Shoes: E27, E25, E23, E21

Skateboard: Y17, Y08, R39, R37, R35

Ramp: T7, T6, T5, T4, T3, T1

Sky: B01, B00, B000, Colorless Blender

Check out some other fun new stamps from the vault for Boys and Men here:
THE VAULT IS OPEN! MEN & BOYS RELEASE Archives - High Hopes Rubber Stamps (highhopesstamps.com)

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments: