Welcome HH Fans;
For today's card, I couldn't decide which one to use. I decided to show both. Same stamps, different layout. I do like the versatility that High Hopes Stamps bring.
After stamping Bubble Love on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured both of them with Copic Markers. I used different dies for each card, as well as lace, some Pearls from Kaisercraft, and some Zig Wink of Stella added to the bubbles and butterflies finished off the cards.
- Stamps: Bubble Love (R058), Filled with Bubbles (H119) -- both from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukeniko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Cardstock; DP: - Card 1 - Watercolour Was (Lawn Fawn) & Bloom Street (Pink Paislee), Card 2 - Vintage Teaa Party (Crafters Companion) & Bloom Street (Pink Paislee)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin (for both cards): E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White
- Hair (for both cards): E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand
- Dress: Card 1: BV0000 - Pale Thistle, BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV00 - Mauve Shadow, BV01 - Viola
- Dress: Card 2: G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- Shoes for both cards): E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White
- Bubbles: Card 1: BV0000 - Pale Thistle, BV000 - Iridescent Mauve & BV00 - Mauve Shadow; Card 2: G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- Grass: YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- Butterflies: Y19 - Napoli Yellow, Y18 - Lightning Yellow, Y17 - Golden Yellow
- Dies: Card 1: Scalloped Squares, Card 2: Double Stitched Squares -- both from Gina Marie Designs
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear -- added to the bubbles
- Miscellaneous: Lace, Pearls - Kaisercraft
Do take some time with a favourite beverage and browse the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps that are available. For some inspiration, hop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and see what the HH Divas have been up to. We do post daily. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,