Hello again HH friends;
Time is certainly going by quickly and hopefully sooner than later, everyone will be able to out and play again.
Tubing Gabriel is having a great time as the surf is up and is no dooubt enjoying himself, while doing it safely. After stamping and colouring the image with Copic Markers, I used a Double Stitched Rectangle Die to cut it out. This is a very CAS card with some twine and enamel dots to finish it off.
- Stamps: Tubing Gabriel (TT515) & Surf's Up (FR009), both from High Hopes Stamps recently re-released Men and Boys Collection
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP -- Summer (Cart Bella)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush
- Hair: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand
- Top:-- B34 - Manganese Blue, B32 - Pale Blue
- Life Jacket: Y38 - Honey, Y35 - Maize, Y32 - Cashmere
- Tube: YG07 - Acid Green, YG06 - Yellowish Green, YG05 - Salad
- Surf: B0000 - Pale Celestine, P000 - Pale Porcelain Blue,
- Die: Double Stitched Rectangle (Gina Marie Designs)
- Miscellaneous: Twine and Enamel Dots
Do take some time with a favourite beverage and browse the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps that are available. For some inspiration, hop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and see what the HH Divas have been up to. We do post daily. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.