Thursday, April 29, 2021

A Bird Told Me

 Like most crafters I know, I can never have too many Birthday cards in my stash. My post today is just such a card and it features "Bird Watch" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 

How adorable is this bear peeking over the bird bath to chat with his bird friend! He just makes me smile and I hope the person who receives the card does too. 


After stamping this cutie I coloured it using Copic markers, hand fussy cut him and ran a black marker on the outside of the stamp to get any white I had missed. Patterned paper from Craft Consortium was perfect for my background to add a few puffy clouds and a couple strips of grass. I stamped the sentiment, cut it to size and mounted it on matching card stock.
Some enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Bird Watch - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiments: Bird Told Me - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Grunge Light Tones - Craft Consortium


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, cloud and grass dies - Your Next Stamp, enamel dots


 Copic Markers:

Bird Bath - C1 C2 C4 C5 B00 B02 b04

Bird - Y11 Y15 Y17 B12 B14 B16 B18

Bear - E50 E51 E53 E55 E13 E15 E17 E23 E25 E27

Grass - YG61 YG63 YG67



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




No comments: