Monday, April 12, 2021

Surfer Bob

 Howdy - MichelleO here today.. Have you heard the news? High Hopes Stamps has opened the vault and released The Men and Boys collection! Fabulous images for the guys in you life! For me today I pulled out Surfer Bob to enjoy the warmer weather and do a little surfing! 


He's having some fun! I colored with my Comics (colors below) and then cut him out so he would pop on the card. I found some cloud paper in my stash and then a couple of bright card stock pieces to sew together with a zig zag stitch and placed it all on a white card stock base. I love the circle sentiment from High Hopes Stamps "No Waves" To make the water feel a bit more like water, I added some Nuvo glitter to the waves in the image. And since they were on my desk and matched and felt fun I added some enamel dots to the card. I just love enamel dots... sigh. 

Copic colors used -


There are so many great images in this vault release... to pop over there quick click HERE 

Hope you enjoyed! 


No comments: