Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Bugs and Kisses!

Happy Tuesday!
Oh my gosh, I just love this "Buggy Stack" from High Hopes Stamps! Look at those cute little faces!!!I had so much fun colouring these adorable "buggies"! The HH sentiment "Bugs and Kisses" goes perfectly with this sweet card!
I stamped my image with Copic friendly ink on some Copic friendly paper and then coloured in the bugs. I tried to colour the butterfly to resemble a Monarch. Using my Brother Cut N Scan, I cut out the image and a matching outline in red. I decided to keep my card design simple and just ran a piece of white cardstock through my machine using a Darice Large Petal embossing folder. For a twist, I cut the "Bugs and Kisses" sentiment into 3 pieces and adhered using foam tape. I love how the image pops off the white background!
Copics Used:
Faces & Hands: E00, E11, E21, R2o
Ladybug: R35, E37, R46, R59/ C1, C5, C6, C7, C8
Butterfly: YR24, YR27/ YR14, YR15 / C5, C6, C7, C8
Bee: YR21, YR23/ C00, C1, C5, C6, C7, C8/R59
Grass: YG01, YG03, YG17

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: