Hello HH Fans;
After stamping the image, I coloured it with copic markers and then cut it out with an oval die from Spellbinders. Some twine and enamel dots finished off this CAS card.
- Stamps: Motorcycle Bob (SS526) and Born to Ride (FR002), both from High Hopes Stamps "Men & Boys" Collection
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R00 - Pinkish White
- Hair: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand
- Glasses: B60 - Pale Blue Gray
- Pants & Shoes: B97 - Night Blue, B95 - Light Grayish Cobalt, B93 - Light Cockery Blue
- Jacket: N2 - Neutral Gray No 2, N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1, N0 - Netural Gray No. 0
- Motorcycle: E99 - Baked Clay, E97 - Deep orange, Y02 - Canary Yellow, Y04 - Acadia, T3 Toner Gray No. 3, T2 - Toner Gray No. 2, T1 - Toner Gray No. 1, T0 - Toner Gray No. 0, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C5 - Cool Gray No. 5, C6 - Cool Gray No. 6, C7 - Cool Gray No. 7
- Other: BG0000 - Snow Green
- Die: Ovals - Spellbinders
- Miscellaneous: Twine and Enamel Dots
Do take some time with a favourite beverage and browse the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps that are available. For some inspiration, hop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and see what the HH Divas have been up to. We do post daily. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,