Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Have A Beautiful Day!

Hi!
Today I am using the "Fish Kiss" image from the Re-Release called "Winter Friends" over at High Hope Rubber Stamps!  I like to think this cute polar bear is kissing his fish friend, not trying to eat it LOL. 
I decided to make a winter scene for these "Fish Friends" to sit on. Papers from the Craft Consortium's "Polar Playtime" 6x6 pad worked perfectly! I added the snow paper and then fussy cut out the South Pole scene and added it to the snowflake paper. Next I used some MFT Stitched Snowdrifts to create the "hill". I added some little trees from a die I had. All the papers have their edges inked with Distress Oxide ink in Tumbled Glass. After colouring my image with my Copic markers, I fussy cut it using my Brother Cut N Scan, and popped both the image and sentiment up with foam squares. I added some fish scales with a white gel pen for fun.
I decided not to glue down the trees as it adds a bit of dimension to the snowy hills. I paired my image with the "Beautiful Day" sentiment. 
Copics Used:
C00, C0. C1, C2. C3, C4, C5, C6, C8, C9
R02, R01
G28, YG17, YG03, YG01
B0000, B000, B00, B01

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: