Tuesday, January 4, 2022

You Got This!

Howdy Partners!
Over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps were celebrating the New Year with a release!!!! This cutie is from the "Winter Friends" new release and is called "Lasso Some Snow". This release has 13 new images and 13 sentiments! I love this cutie and thought I'd show you, you don't have to use winter themed papers to make a fun card!
To begin, I stamped my image onto some Copic friendly paper with Memento ink. Then I coloured it to match the papers from the Doodlebug "Down On The Farm" & "Buffalo Checked Woodgrain" 6x6 collections. I layered the papers with cardstock on my 5.5" square card and added a Spellbinder Lacey Circle die. A few enamel dots and some glitter pen on the snow finishes off my card.
I used the "Don't Worry" sentiment from High Hopes on my card today. Here you can also see how the image is popped up with foam squares for added dimension.
Copics Used:
Snowman: C00, C1 Copic 0/ YR04, YR09, R01, 
Reds: R24, R27, R29
Blues: B23, B24, B26
Hats: E31, E33, E35
Fence: E35, E37, E39
Wheel & Buttons: W6, W8
Snow: B0000, B000


Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: