Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Snow Buddies!

Hello Friends!
I'm sharing my last card today from the "Winter Friends" re-release over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps. This cutie is called "Snow Buddies". I'm going to send this to my friend to brighten these winter days! What a fun month it's been seeing what the Design Team created using all the new images!

To start, I stamped my image onto some Copic friendly paper and coloured it in with my Copic Sketch markers. Then using a Gina Marie "Loopy Square" die I cut the image out. I'm using papers from the Photoplay "Luke 2" 6x6 collection. I added some polka dots to the Hedgies scarf and ear muffs for a fun look. I love this sentiment called "Friendship". It can be used for so many different card themes! A bit of glitter pen on the snow elements and Crystal Stickles finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Hedgie & Owl: E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59
Stump: E43, E44, E47
Greys: T3, T4, T5
Reds: R20/ R37, R56, R59
Snow: B0000, B000

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: