Thursday, January 27, 2022

Snow Fun!

 We haven't had a ton of snow like we usually do by now where I live, but we did get a bit of a dumping early last week and it was just enough for the kids to be able to get their toboggans and sleds out. Last Sunday was a beautiful, sunny but cold winter day and my neighbours littles got all bundled up to go tobogganing. 


It brought back memories of when I was little and my brothers and I would be out all day tobogganing and playing in the snow. "Snowman Dash" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps reminds me of these fun, innocent times and made me smile as I remember seeing the littles across the street all bundled up and watching their breath in the cold air - so fun!



After stamping and colouring these cuties with Copic markers, I cut them out using a circle die. At the same time I used the next size up to cut the background card stock piece. I set them aside and cut the plaid patterned paper from Memory Box to fit my 5.5"x 5.5" card base. Next I chose some blue snowflake paper from Echo Park and cut a strip to go behind the stamp. I added some die cut snow hills and a tree to create a little snowy scene. After gluing the strip to the card base, I added the circle with the stamp, some enamel dots and some Star Dust Stickles to the scarf and hat for a little sparkle.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Snowman Dash (TT054) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Winter Fun! (F109)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Winter Magic - Echo Park, Woodsy Plaid - Memory Box 


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, circle die - Kat Scrappiness, tree die - Memory Box, hill die - My Creative Time Dies, enamel dots, Star Dust Stickles


 Copic Markers:

Noses/Buttons - N4 N5 N8 N10

Hats/Scarves - B91 B93 B95 E41 E42 E43

Mouths - R20 R21

Toboggan - E34 E35 E29

Shading - B00 C1




Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




No comments: