Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Birthday Wishes!

Happy March 1st!!
Wow where did February go? ....time sure does fly these days! Today is a New Release "This & That" over at High Hopes Stamps! I can always use Birthday cards in my stash and this cutie is an adorable addition! Meet the cute "Baking Gnome" and "Birthday Wishes" sentiment from the new release.
I started my card by stamping the image onto Copic friendly paper with Memento black ink. My next step is then to pick my papers. I chose papers from the Polka Doodles "Birthday Fun" 6x6 collection.  
Taking my Copic markers I coloured in the image. I cut out "Baking Gnome" with a circle die and mounted it onto another circle die, cut from cardstock. Some banner dies with design papers and my sentiment help to make my card design. A few enamel dots, bow and glitter pen on the pink icing finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21
Beard: C00, C0, C1, C3
Bakers Outfit: W0, W1, W3, W5
Bowl ans spoon: B41, B45/ E33, E35
Icing : RV55, RV56, 
Flowers: YG03, YG17, V15, V17
Cake: BG11, BG13, BG57, YR12, YR15, Y11, Y15
Cake plate: Y23, Y26
Ground: C00, C0, C1
Outline: RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV02

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: