Friday, March 18, 2022

It's been a while...I missed you all!

 Happy Friday Friends,

I've been away from creating cards for a while, I'm happy to be back.  I haven't had a lot of time to do my own creating because here at High Hopes we have been working on getting new releases ready & getting all your orders shipped out.  But, I decided to take a little me time to make some cards.  This masculine themed card idea came about when I was coloring the image, which by the way is called "Fishing Shack", for the website.  My son is HUGE into fishing & so are several of his friends...not sure who's getting this card yet but one of them will.  I paired the Fishing Shack with a nice Happy Birthday sentiment.

I used a very masculine Memory Box 6 x 6 pad called "Woodsy Plaid"....I absolutely love this paper.  It's a 2021 pad so you can probably still find it...worth the effort to look for it.  I also used a YNS stitched rectangle dies & Gina Marie double stitched rectangle die.  I added some twine & a few buttons for dimension.

Copic combos

Roof - W8, W6, W4, B39, B37

Shack Browns - E27, E25, E23, E21

Window - B000, B0000

Window & Door Frames Blues  - B39, B37, B34

Fish - YG95, YG93, YG91

Grass - YG17, YG13, YG05

Window/Door Frames & Stones - W5, W4, W3, W1

Bait Bucket & Smoke Stack - C4, C2, C0, E25, E23

Fishing Net & Pole - W3, W1, W0, B37, B34

Come see all the New Images from the "This & That" release

HERE

Have a super fun day!

Cheers,

Lora



No comments: