Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Just Chick-en In!

Hello!
Oh my gosh, I'm loving all the new stamps over at High Hopes from the new "This & That" release! 
This cutie is called "Chicken Stack" and I paired it with the "What the Flock" sentiment.
After stamping the "Chicken Stack" onto Copic Friendly paper, I coloured it in using my Copic Sketch markers. Taking a Gina Marie "Pleated lace" rectangle die, I cut out the adorable image. I'm using papers from the Doodlebug "Down on the Farm" 6x6 collection. I  love the High Hopes sentiment "What the Flock", it just makes me giggle! A few enamel dots and my card is finished!!
I decided to decorate the inside of my card this time and used the HH sentiment called "Just Chick-en In".
Copics Used:
C00, C0, C1
YR04, YR09
R27, R29
YG17, YG03, YG01
B0000, B000, B00, B01

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!



 

No comments: